Monday, September 6, 2010

⅄Ɯ ƎSOԀɹ∩Ԁ uI ǝℲI⅂

We cannot say that we are useless because we all have purposes in life. We are not just born in this cruel world to do foolishness but to do our purposes. Only ourselves could know or discover the reasons of our existence.


In the 18 years of existence, I discovered my purposes of living in this world. As an older sister in the family, I know my responsibilities like helping them in terms of financial needs. My parents strives hard for us to sustain all our needs. Therefore, my purpose for now is to finished my studies (no matter what happen) so that I can help my parents in sustaining their studies of my siblings as well as the needs of our family. I study hard not only for myself but also for my family. I want to pay all the hardworks that my parents have made. I want to have a happy and wealthy life.


Here are some of my simple purposes in life (LOL).


First, is to make other people happy. I will make them happy in my own simple ways. All I ever wanted is to see a happy and smiling face. If they are happy, then I am happy also for their happiness (LOL).

My other purpose is to be happy. Everybody wants happiness. So KEEP LAUGHING, KEEP SMILING and KEEP SHINING.


I was born to love. I love everything that I am having right now. I love my family, friends and even to my enemies. Unconsciously, because of love that I felt for them? They become my strength in facing trials in life. So LOVE LOVE LOVE!

If I was born to love, then I was also born to be loved. I was very happy of having people around my world. Some of them went away while others return. I thank all the people who love me truly. * smiles *


I am here to appreciate all the things that God has been created. I appreciate all the love, efforts and cares of my family, friends etc. I appreciate even the simplest things that I have seen in this world because I know every creature that we have seen has purposes in this world as me.


No comments:

Post a Comment